Recipe for success: perfect infrastructure, outstanding service, top-end catering
It's not just exciting topics and great speakers that make a conference a success. The atmosphere and organization behind the scenes also play a major role. ZIEHER’s prestigious, fully equipped spaces available in a range of sizes provide the ideal conference setting in Berlin. We offer: bright, modern rooms with a pleasant indoor climate, top-of-the-range presentation equipment guaranteeing crystal-clear visuals, and venues located right in the middle of Berlin’s most exciting areas with parking space and excellent restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Last but not least: the friendly, professional ZIEHER service team is there to support you and your guests, making sure that everything is taken care of. Whether it’s a half-day training session, a conference or workshop spanning several days, whether you expect two participants or a crowd – we'll make your event a success
Book your conference space at a ZIEHER Business Center Berlin! Advantages include:
- Exclusive locations with outstanding transport connections
- Top-of-the-range presentation equipment
- Broadband internet and WLAN
- Prestigious rooms with high-end furnishings
- All you need including facilitation toolkit
- Pleasant and professional atmosphere
- All-round service from invitation management to follow-up activities
- Professional organization and friendly supporting staff
- Catering on-site or at a recommended restaurant in walking distance
- Parking space for cars in the immediate vicinity
- Attractive environment with wide choice of restaurants, hotels and shops
Seating arrangement options for conference rooms
3 ZIEHER Business Centers at premier locations in Berlin
Kurfürstendamm – near Zoo and KaDeWe, subway stations Uhlandstraße and Zoo
Berlin City West
Uhlandstraße – Charlottenburg, near S-Bahn stations Savignyplatz and Zoo
MediaSpree, Am Treptower Park, near Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg, S-Bahn stations Treptower Park and Ostkreuz
Services to support your business
Preparation and organization
Before, during, and after your event.
Reception and guest service
Making sure your participants have everything they need.
Project management and support
For successful, smooth-running projects.
We understand the personnel market in Berlin.